- The group appears in a cemetery in the middle of the woods.
- Cemetery is surrounded by a wrought iron fence, no gates.
- On top of the surrounding pillars are perching stone gargoyles.
- There are 4 small mausoleums, 1 large one, and a large number of graves.
- There is a lone armored warrior standing in front of the large mausoleum.
- As Kiri advances towards the warrior a spectral eye appears and awakens the warrior.
- More undead come out of mausoleums and out of the graves.
- As the warrior moves into combat he animates the tombstone in a golem.
- Once the last of the undead is defeated the cemetery begins to crack.
- Beyond the cracks is a starry night sky.
- The gargoyles begin to crack, revealing skeletal creatures inside the stone shell.
- As the rest of the cemetery falls away the party mounts the skeletal gargoyles and begins flying.
- The large mausoleum break open revealing a giant semi-mummified godling infant.
- Flying through the nothingness the godling and it’s angel servitors fight the party.
- Random pieces of the cemetery fly through the air.
- Suddenly the godling is protected by an invulnerable force field.
- The godling lands, all of it’s angels are defeated.
- Godling lands on a platform with 4 pulsing orbs powering the force field.
- Undead minions come out of the zone of emptiness in the floor.
- Once the undead minion is destroyed another one comes up to take its place.
- Once all for orbs are destroyed the force field goes away.
- The godling lumbers over and attacks the party.
- It summons more undead minions.
- While the rest of the party deals with all the undead minions Kan’na begins to put some hurt on the godling.
- Unleashes mindquake and meteoric shockwave, and retaliates with life eclipse.
- Banishes Feawin to the dread realm.
- At one point the godling begins to feedback all the damage it is taking onto the person that hurt it.
- With a crit on the godling Sivan nearly kills himself.
- With a disintegrate Quent weakens the godling enough for Lazarus to use the shard.
- Lazarus thrusts the shard into the godling, paralyzing it and causing to to begin cracking.
- The godling is emitting waves of deadly necrotic energy.
- The pocket dimension begins cracking, opening a crack back to the real world.
- Sivan sees a nearly invisible airship flying nearby.
- The ship looks familiar, so he leaps onto it, landing face first on the deck.
- Joachim leaps onto the ship with nearly dead Feawin, landing on Sivan.
- Lazarus is still holding onto the shard, and along with the godling his artificial arm begins to crack and disintegrate.
- Quent casts a fly spell and gets out of pocket dimension moments before the waves of necrotic energy kill him.
- Kan’na leaps onto the ship, coming short, but manages to teleport on deck.
- Kiri severs Lazarus’s arm and they get out.
- Ship is piloted by K’i, who was to make sure that the Jade Lynx succeeded.
- As the ship is flying away the pocket dimension is destroyed, with shards of damaging K’i’s ship.
- He manages to get away, as pursuit is nowhere to be seen in the chaos following the godling’s destruction.
February 21st session